So I got this idea from this cute girl, Courtney’s, blog (view ). Every year she makes a list of the things she wants to do or accomplish. I thought it was fun, so since today is my half birthday I decided to make one. I may not have time to do these all in 6 months, but we’ll see how far I can get.
This is my 25 list.
1. run a half marathon.
2. buy a bicycle.
either a road bike or just a beach cruiser. i just want a bike and i’m going to get one.
3. finish all of my applications and get into nursing school.
4. go to three new cities
(outside of utah)
5. FINALLY get a new comforter.
6. re-organize and clean out my itunes.
7. decorate my living room.
8. finish my ‘sex and the city’ dvd collection
9. read three “meaningful” books.
-1 true story
-1 historical book
10. start my journal again
11. learn to cook something new every month.
12. learn to golf.
13. go to boston to visit jenn.
14. clean out the boxes underneath my bed.
15. pay off my credit card.
16. swim with a dolphin.
17. go to costa rica.
18. go to three concerts of bands/people i have never seen before.
19. learn to country dance.
20. see a baseball game in a stadium other than angels stadium.
(or dodgers or padres)
21. do a mud run.
22. complete a do-it-yourself piece of furniture.
as in i re-finish it etc…not build it from ikea 🙂
23. go to a fashion show.
24. buy a pair of christian louboutin heels.
25. make a scrapbook.