Holding onto summer as long as I can in this under $20 high waist bikini with cute rose floral details.
I partnered up with some of my favorite bloggers to bring you a little pool party for the summer!
Kingdom & State is one of my favorite swim brands! I love their patterns and the fun ways you can mix and match them!
I have been coveting the swimwear from Raising Wild for about a year! They have the cutest one-piece swimwear! The girls who created this line are from Florida, so they know a little bit about swimwear! You can definitely tell that they do, because the fit of these suits is perfection! It hits all the right areas and I am just in love with mine! I’m wearing the H-Style, but you need to go look at all of them! I want to know what your favorite styles are!
I got to shoot this down in California, while I was on vacation also and now I’m depressed because it’s FREEZING in Utah! I guess I’l just have to tuck this away for a few months, and you’ll probably see it again this summer!
Swimsuit – c/o Raising Wild Swim; Earrings – Free People
Photos: Jordan Zobrist
Shop This Post:
Palms Palms Palms…this has been one of the biggest prints of the summer and I hope it’s here to stay! I think it’s the cutest ever! This swim top from Albion Fit is killing it! I have worn this over and over all summer because it is so unbelievably flattering, besides being out of control cute. (It also comes with straps!) I love the retro high waisted bottoms, but I have also paired it with normal rise bottoms as well to mix it up a little.
Also, if you’ve never been to the Grand America’s pool, you need to go visit. You don’t even have to stay there. You can pay to come visit for the day! Their food is so yummy and the canopies are perfection.
Another also…Albion Fit just came out with a new Antigua Print! I just picked up some of their new arrivals and I’m shooting some today! So be on the lookout for those, but you can already grab them online and in their store!
Photos taken at The Grand America Pool
Photos: Emmy Lowe Photo
Aside from the obvious cute swimsuit and cover-up I have put together a list of my must haves for the beach or the pool. I would also include a must have beach read, but I feel like that’s kind of obvious for me so just message me if you want to know my favs! Right now I’m reading ‘If I Stay’ by Gayle Forman, and I’m giving it two thumbs up so far! I included some suggestions that are on my wishlist in each category or things that I already love, but I’d love to hear what your favorites are too!
1. A Beach Bag – you have to have a cute tote to fit all of your must haves…duh.
Mara Hoffman Vinyl Tote – shopbop.com
Seaside Striped Tote – forever21.com
2. Sunglasses – Look cute and keep the sun out of your eyes. I’m loving the colorful styles right now so much!
Ray-Ban Boyfriend Sunglasses – nordstrom.com
Tory Burch Cat Eye Sunglasses – nordstrom.com
3. Headphones – Gotta have my tunes!
Frends ‘Taylor’ Headphones – nordstrom.com
4. Sunscreen – Protect your skin! I wear this moisturizer on my face every day, but if you are out in the sun make sure to use an SPF all over. Sun Bum smells soooo good!
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 – sephora.com
Sun Bum Suncreen Spray – ulta.com
5. Beach Towel – Just a must have, so why not get a cute one.
I Love Summer Beach Towel – urbanoutfitters.com
6. Hair-Ties – I love these hair ties because they are easy on your hair and have the cutest patterns.
Multitude Hair Ties – anthropolgie.com
7. Lip-Balm – If my lips are chapped I hate my life. These are two of my favorite lip balms. Both balms come in a plain color, but they have really cute tinted colors if you want to add a little color! I love that the Sugar brand has SPF added as well, to protect your pucker!
Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Honey – sephora.com
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm – ulta.com
8. Re-Usable Water Bottle – Gotta stay hydrated out in the sun. I love these glass water bottles because they keep your drink cold and the pop top makes it easy to get in and out of. I only take these to the gym now too!
Zulu Atlas Beverage Bottle – target.com
9. Hat – Another way to block the sun and look super stylish while doing it.
Two-Note Floppy Hat – anthropologie.com
Open-Weave Trilby Hat – jcrew.com
10. Camera – Capture all your fun memories!
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera