Leg Lengthening Tricks
Being 5’4″ I would give anything to have a few extra inches especially added to my legs. Obviously I’m not jut going to stretch or grow 3-4 more inches at my age, so here are a few tricks for those of you that are in the same boat as me. We have to use fashion to help us out a little .
1. Wear a Nude Shoe – The closer it is to your skin tone, the harder it is to tell where your leg ends and the shoe starts.
Zara Platform Peep Toe Pump
2. High-Waisted Anything – High-waisted shorts or pants makes your waistline appear much higher, which in turn makes your legs look much longer.
3. Wear Pants & Shoes in the same Hue – This creates one long, unbroken line of color, which gives the illusion of long legs.
4. Wide Leg Pants and Wedges – Skim the floor with your hemline and add height with some wedges. Looks fab and it’s different than a pair of skinnies everyday.
5. Vertical Details on Pants – This draws your eye to lengthening lines.
6. A Pointy Toe – This elongates your feet, with the added benefits of height from the heel.