via vogue loves me
I posted yesterday about the Brian Atwood suede pumps that ‘Serena’ wore on Gossip Girl, but there are TONS of celebrities seen in these shoes all the time (shown below). They’ve been worn on Gossip Girl multiple times just this season. I’m obsessed with them too.
Here are some of the shoes and the celebrities who love them.
Sarah Jessica Parker
Victoria Beckham…she is a multiple time offender. If you look up Brian Atwood, her picture will come up…however I’m pretty sure that’s just her and shoes in general. 🙂 I love her style.
Rachel Zoe and Jennifer Lopez…I LOVE THESE BOOTIES
1. Belstaff Air Bomber Jacket – J.Crew – beautiful
2. I thought this makeup bag was so funny.
3. Indigo Scaled T-Straps at Anthropologie. Need.
4. How cute is this note?
5. I absolutely love this clutch…now where to find it? That’s the one thing I don’t like about pinterest…I don’t know where to get the things I find on there!
6. Correspondence Necklace from BHLDN. So cute. It even opens and has a little note in there.
7. Scalloped Buttondown at Anthropologie. I absolutely love yellow.
8. All of you know how much I love Adele. I’ve been listening to her album “21” on repeat again lately, but I love this quote.
9. I seriously need to learn how to do my hair. This is amazing.
10. Vince Sequin Pencil Skirt…obsessed. If I see gold sequins you can probably bet I’m going to like it.
These are all from Diane von Furstenburg’s spring/resort line. I love the bold colors and prints.
*can all be found at
And my Vegas vacation continues…with shopping on Saturday 🙂
I carried my sparkle theme to Saturday even in the daytime as you can see. What can I say…I’m Taylor Swift at heart. A bunch of us met for lunch at So Yummy. I highly recommend it as well. Try the Fries dusted with Chili and Cocoa powder and dip them in a shake!
(Kristin, Emily, Lindy, April, Me, Jenn)
The holiday decorations at the Bellagio…those bears are completely made of flowers.
Then we went over to the new hotel, Cosmopolitan. I loved it! There are chandeliers everywhere! It’s gorgeous. And I just had to hop into this giant sized shoe.
We walked around and shopped all over the place…Notice that I do not have a single bag in my hand…I know right? So unlike me…I don’t know why I didn’t end up with anything…but never fear I am heading to California next week so South Coast hear I come! Haha!
All of these not so winter whites, can be found at Nordstrom and in my wishlist.
Only Mine “Allison” Faux Fur Vest
Report “Lance” Oxford Platform
L.A.M.B. “Saratoga Maier” Tote
Tory Burch “Reva” Ballerina Flat
Tory Burch Sunglasses in Brown and Blue
MICHAEL Michael Kors “Ashton” Pump
Joe’s “Chelsea” Skinny Stretch Denim Jeans
Marc by Marc “Classic Q-Long” Trifold Wallet
Ugg Australia “Maylin” Boot