loved this little guide. follow this and you’ll be on your way to a life of style, class, and grace…not to mention and fabulous closet 🙂
Day 7 – Seven Wants
I mostly just want to be happy, but these are some fun things to maybe have along the way.
1. Basically the entire J.Crew Spring collection
2. Swim with a dolphin, ride an elephant, and see a tiger in the wild
3. To be a nurse practitioner or anesthetist (which one, is going to depend on when I get done with nursing)
4. A closet full of Loubotins
5. To have a gorgeous home that I get to decorate however I want! I love interior decorating.
I’m obsessed with this room. I love the bedspread.
I love the staircase on this one.
6. To travel all over the place. (see my last post.)
7. To eventually get married to someone who loves me more than anything and have cute little babies.
I don’t profess to be a fashion guru…I’m most definitely not. I just wish I was. 🙂 Sometimes I like to try and follow trends, but mostly I just wear whatever I think is cute at the time.
Today I got an email from Piperlime with the Top Ten Trends right now. I loved everything! So I thought I’d just do a little post about them. The only thing I would add would be a good leather bag! So here are the fun fashion trends for spring, and then some of my favorites picks for each one. What are some of yours?
1. Colorful Dresses
By “Tibi” at shopbop.com
By “Splendid” at Nordstrom
By “Diane von Furstenburg” at shopbop.com
By “Stuart Wietzman” at Nordstrom
“Citizens of Humanity” – Nordstrom, Piperlime, Shopbop
4. Feminine Sandals
By “Rock and Republic” at revolveclothing.com
By “Vince Camuto” at Piperlime and Nordstrom
By “Free People” at Piperlime
By “Free People” at Nordstrom
9. Wrist Candy
By “Michael by Michael Kors” at Nordstrom
I just want at least one pair in my life…and I hope to have a whole collection.
I felt that this post was appropriate today also because of the Oscars. To me these shoes epitomize fashion. Pick up any US Weekly and almost every celebrity is wearing a pair…or watch an awards show…same thing. They’re like a work of art. Look at the pair of shoes below that looks like they should go with an ice skating outfit. I’m not saying that I would wear those ones, but they’re kind of fun. All I want is a simple pair of heels with the red sole. I know it’s not exactly a sensible purchase, but it’s just on my wishlist ok. 🙂