1. Belstaff Air Bomber Jacket – J.Crew – beautiful
2. I thought this makeup bag was so funny.
3. Indigo Scaled T-Straps at Anthropologie. Need.
4. How cute is this note?
5. I absolutely love this clutch…now where to find it? That’s the one thing I don’t like about pinterest…I don’t know where to get the things I find on there!
6. Correspondence Necklace from BHLDN. So cute. It even opens and has a little note in there.
7. Scalloped Buttondown at Anthropologie. I absolutely love yellow.
8. All of you know how much I love Adele. I’ve been listening to her album “21” on repeat again lately, but I love this quote.
9. I seriously need to learn how to do my hair. This is amazing.
10. Vince Sequin Pencil Skirt…obsessed. If I see gold sequins you can probably bet I’m going to like it.
These are all from Diane von Furstenburg’s spring/resort line. I love the bold colors and prints.
*can all be found at
And my Vegas vacation continues…with shopping on Saturday 🙂
I carried my sparkle theme to Saturday even in the daytime as you can see. What can I say…I’m Taylor Swift at heart. A bunch of us met for lunch at So Yummy. I highly recommend it as well. Try the Fries dusted with Chili and Cocoa powder and dip them in a shake!
(Kristin, Emily, Lindy, April, Me, Jenn)
The holiday decorations at the Bellagio…those bears are completely made of flowers.
Then we went over to the new hotel, Cosmopolitan. I loved it! There are chandeliers everywhere! It’s gorgeous. And I just had to hop into this giant sized shoe.
We walked around and shopped all over the place…Notice that I do not have a single bag in my hand…I know right? So unlike me…I don’t know why I didn’t end up with anything…but never fear I am heading to California next week so South Coast hear I come! Haha!
All of these not so winter whites, can be found at Nordstrom and in my wishlist.
Only Mine “Allison” Faux Fur Vest
Report “Lance” Oxford Platform
L.A.M.B. “Saratoga Maier” Tote
Tory Burch “Reva” Ballerina Flat
Tory Burch Sunglasses in Brown and Blue
MICHAEL Michael Kors “Ashton” Pump
Joe’s “Chelsea” Skinny Stretch Denim Jeans
Marc by Marc “Classic Q-Long” Trifold Wallet
Ugg Australia “Maylin” Boot
All of you know I have an obsession with shoes. And when I see the red sole, I get this fuzzy feeling inside me. I wanted to buy some this weekend in vegas, but I was good and didn’t. However, I did decide to dedicate a post to these beauties. These are my favorite styles from this year’s collection.
(My boss’ wife had these at the Christmas Party, and I almost died. They’re amazing.)
Lady Peep Sling
(I saw a lady wearing these in Vegas too…I think I started drooling…they look so amazing when they are actually on someone.)