1. Belstaff Air Bomber Jacket – J.Crew – beautiful
2. I thought this makeup bag was so funny.
3. Indigo Scaled T-Straps at Anthropologie. Need.
4. How cute is this note?
5. I absolutely love this clutch…now where to find it? That’s the one thing I don’t like about pinterest…I don’t know where to get the things I find on there!
6. Correspondence Necklace from BHLDN. So cute. It even opens and has a little note in there.
7. Scalloped Buttondown at Anthropologie. I absolutely love yellow.
8. All of you know how much I love Adele. I’ve been listening to her album “21” on repeat again lately, but I love this quote.
9. I seriously need to learn how to do my hair. This is amazing.
10. Vince Sequin Pencil Skirt…obsessed. If I see gold sequins you can probably bet I’m going to like it.
I wish I could find cute ways to do my hair. I love this because it looks cute for dressing up or down. Messy buns are my favorite.
Infinity Ring. No idea where to find this, but I’m going to start searching. I found it on pinterest. I love the simplicity.
Love this smell…go try it out.
Every year I like to get Christmas PJs…I just got this shirt/dress top from Victoria Secret’s pink collection. They make the cutest stuff. Now I want to get the thermals below to go with it.
The ‘Real Hoot Canister’ from Anthropologie. Pretty sure this is the perfect gift. It’s so cute. I’m going to get one for me, my mom, and Jake’s mom. I’m obsessed.
Found this dress on pinterest also…gorgeous.
I want this necklace. Kris Nations State Pendant Necklace at Nordstroms.
New Brunswick Sweater at Anthropologie. The perfect sweater for winter.
A little bit obsessed with this song…especially after the Victoria Secret Fashion show…I’ve been getting my gansta on 🙂
1. DIY Christmas Ornament Wreaths…I want to make one of these. You can make any color you want, as full as you want, etc…I think they’re so fun!
I wonder how many ornaments I would break in the process…
I love the ribbon, textures, and color of this one.
2. I’m pretty sure that I NEED this cuff by Stella & Dot. I think it speaks for itself. So cute. I just found this website out of Marie Claire. Found
3. I really like this quote. I feel like deep down that’s all anybody wants.
“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.“
– Shana Abe
4. I love these Seven for All Mankind Pumps. I think the colors are great. I want them, but they don’t exactly seem like winter shoes…hmmm, probably won’t stop me.
5. I need to decide which color I want this Banana Republic Clutch in. It’s the perfect size and super sparkly in person. They have it in this gold color, black, silver, and red. Great for the holidays.
6. I’m obsessed with Katy Perry right now. How could you not be? She just won an award for being the first person to have 5 number 1 hits off of one album. Which one of is this song….The One That Got Away. I, however, LOVE this acoustic version, similar to the one she performed at the AMAs. (I love both versions, but this one is awwwwesome). I need to find it somewhere to download.
1. I want to learn how to make an upholstered headboard…or at least find an affordable one so I don’t have to learn how to make one.
2. I love this Northface Jacket. You can remove the hood. They have it in Alpine White too…now just to decide which color…
3. The Chronicle Men’s Watch…just got it for Jake. I love it.
4. Oliver Sequin Jacket from Nordstrom. Such a fun jacket for holiday parties.
5. I saw this on pinterest and have no idea where it is from or who makes it but it is gorgeous. Wish I knew.
6. HAHA…so true.
7. Christina Kober small initial necklace on etsy. I want this.
8. I love this song. Joshua Radin – Here We Go (acoustic session). The regular one is amazing too.
1. Tory Burch Ipad case. Love.
2. by Christina Kober on Etsy.
This is so cute. You can get them multiple ways and you write your own fortune. I’m for sure going to have to get one.
3. Don’t you ever just feel like this?
4. I recently purchased the Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bracelet…It’s one of my favorites lately? I like wearing it with my watches.
5. Breaking Dawn…I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of excited to see this. I’m a weirdo. I know the movies aren’t that great, but I loved the books, and I’ve seen all of them so far, so obviously I HAVE to see the last one…even if it’s only part 1.
Heather, I hope you’re ready for girls night 🙂
6. Sam Edleman Scarlett Pump. I want these so bad. So fun. They have them in this color, all black, and pewter so I have to figure out which one will match best with the dresses I’m getting for Vegas. This color is my favorite though.
7. I love this idea. Wallpaper inside of your bookcase…I want to try it.
8. Cat eyes. I need to learn how to do this. I try all the time, but it never looks like this.
9. Fur Jacket by Rachel Zoe. Do I need to say anymore? Ahhh I want. (at Piperlime)
10. We Owned the Night – Lady Antebellum. I can’t get into the car without listening to this song. I love it! Take a listen and see for yourself. P.S. they are coming to SLC in Feb, so get tickets and come with me! They are so good in concert. I saw them at country jam this year.