1. Belstaff Air Bomber Jacket – J.Crew – beautiful
2. I thought this makeup bag was so funny.
3. Indigo Scaled T-Straps at Anthropologie. Need.
4. How cute is this note?
5. I absolutely love this clutch…now where to find it? That’s the one thing I don’t like about pinterest…I don’t know where to get the things I find on there!
6. Correspondence Necklace from BHLDN. So cute. It even opens and has a little note in there.
7. Scalloped Buttondown at Anthropologie. I absolutely love yellow.
8. All of you know how much I love Adele. I’ve been listening to her album “21” on repeat again lately, but I love this quote.
9. I seriously need to learn how to do my hair. This is amazing.
10. Vince Sequin Pencil Skirt…obsessed. If I see gold sequins you can probably bet I’m going to like it.
1. J.Crew Invitation Clutch – It’s the perfect size to use as a clutch or a purse. I love this print.
2. Photo Booth Wall. I think I’m going to have to do this in my house.
3. No idea who makes this, but it is gorgeous. I love vintage looking wedding dresses. Found on pinterest.
4. I agree.
5. I usually don’t like this style of boots, but I kind of want to get these Sorels this year. They’re cute, but actually practical…haha
6. Kourtney and Kim Take New York…I know I know…but it’s my guilty pleasure. I swear Kourtney gets funnier every year. Khloe visited last week and she cracks me up sooo much too. Kim is crazy. I miss Kourtney and Khloe take Miami.
7. Robin Piccone Swim Suit at Nordstorm. I really like this…like a lot.
8. I have kind of been obsessing over this song since the Victoria Secret Fashion show too. I really like the song, but this video is weird lol. But it’s little Jeny from Gossip Girl. This is apparently why she isn’t on the show anymore.
I wish I could find cute ways to do my hair. I love this because it looks cute for dressing up or down. Messy buns are my favorite.
Infinity Ring. No idea where to find this, but I’m going to start searching. I found it on pinterest. I love the simplicity.
Love this smell…go try it out.
Every year I like to get Christmas PJs…I just got this shirt/dress top from Victoria Secret’s pink collection. They make the cutest stuff. Now I want to get the thermals below to go with it.
The ‘Real Hoot Canister’ from Anthropologie. Pretty sure this is the perfect gift. It’s so cute. I’m going to get one for me, my mom, and Jake’s mom. I’m obsessed.
Found this dress on pinterest also…gorgeous.
I want this necklace. Kris Nations State Pendant Necklace at Nordstroms.
New Brunswick Sweater at Anthropologie. The perfect sweater for winter.
A little bit obsessed with this song…especially after the Victoria Secret Fashion show…I’ve been getting my gansta on 🙂
1. DIY Christmas Ornament Wreaths…I want to make one of these. You can make any color you want, as full as you want, etc…I think they’re so fun!
I wonder how many ornaments I would break in the process…
I love the ribbon, textures, and color of this one.
2. I’m pretty sure that I NEED this cuff by Stella & Dot. I think it speaks for itself. So cute. I just found this website out of Marie Claire. Found
3. I really like this quote. I feel like deep down that’s all anybody wants.
“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.“
– Shana Abe
4. I love these Seven for All Mankind Pumps. I think the colors are great. I want them, but they don’t exactly seem like winter shoes…hmmm, probably won’t stop me.
5. I need to decide which color I want this Banana Republic Clutch in. It’s the perfect size and super sparkly in person. They have it in this gold color, black, silver, and red. Great for the holidays.
6. I’m obsessed with Katy Perry right now. How could you not be? She just won an award for being the first person to have 5 number 1 hits off of one album. Which one of is this song….The One That Got Away. I, however, LOVE this acoustic version, similar to the one she performed at the AMAs. (I love both versions, but this one is awwwwesome). I need to find it somewhere to download.
1. I want to learn how to make an upholstered headboard…or at least find an affordable one so I don’t have to learn how to make one.
2. I love this Northface Jacket. You can remove the hood. They have it in Alpine White too…now just to decide which color…
3. The Chronicle Men’s Watch…just got it for Jake. I love it.
4. Oliver Sequin Jacket from Nordstrom. Such a fun jacket for holiday parties.
5. I saw this on pinterest and have no idea where it is from or who makes it but it is gorgeous. Wish I knew.
6. HAHA…so true.
7. Christina Kober small initial necklace on etsy. I want this.
8. I love this song. Joshua Radin – Here We Go (acoustic session). The regular one is amazing too.
1. Hot Chai Tea from Nordstrom Cafe…so tasty. I might have to get it everyday.
2. I love the number of mirrors on this wall. I would love to do something like this in a room.
3. I want to learn how to make this. You’re supposed to make it out of pages from an old book. But I think it would be cute to make a couple and then spray paint them different colors depending on what month/holiday you want to hang it up for. Gold would be cute.
4. Fun party shoes!
5. I like this little polka-dot ipad case from J.Crew…now just to get my ipad…
6. Also from j.crew…now to just get my iphone…yeah I still don’t have one. Geez, I have sprint and they just barely got them ok!
7. I really want to get some of these charms from Anthropologie. I want the K and a 3.
8. I want this outfit.
1. Wanting Hunter Boots. They protect against the elements and their cute 🙂
2. Looking for ring from etsy. I found it on pinterest, but I know it’s from etsy, so now I just have to find where.
3. Loving this outfit. I know it’s fall, but I could totally find things to wear with a skirt like this.
4. Needing to know how to do my hair in a half up braid like these two pictures.
5. Enjoying this quote.
6. Liking this nail polish. I love the suede look.
7. Loving this outfit. So cute.
8. Thinking these are the coolest eyelashes ever. I want to be a bird for Halloween and do this.
9. Loving this room. I love that it has a lot of different patterns. I LOVE the pillows and really like the bed frame.
10. Lusting this wallet and bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs…probably going to have to order it soon. Such a great fall color.
Mirror By Lil Wayne. Kinda just love his new album.
This outfit…the pants are awesome and I want that bag.
the flowers on my desk at work. Had to take them home today because they’re just dead…:( They made me happy when work got stressful.
my new fun keychain…got it at Runa Arts where I get my Indian braclets.
to learn how to do this with my hair.
I’m kind of excited for this movie to come out…I’m not going to lie. Yes, I may be a little bit of a nerd. I do like Jennifer Lawrence a lot though so I’m interested to see how she is at Katness.
I need to learn how to do this with my make-up.
These are some things that I have been just loving lately.
This whole outfit. I think she looks so cute.
I love this whole outfit too, but mostly the clutch/purse and watch. If someone could tell me where I could find this bag I would just love you.
I love this room. Not sure that I would necessarily decorate my house like this, but I just love the look of it. I REALLY like the chairs and the matching bowl on the table.
I wish I could get my hair to do this…sadly I don’t have enough hair.
Love this quote.
I want this nail polish…minus these nails. They are kind of a weird shape…don’t you think?
Love this classic bag. I always love Kate Spade.