Blair’s outfits have always been amazing, but I think this year they are the best they have ever been. I’m in love with them.
I want this dress so bad!
1. “Chandeliers – we have six different ones over the dining-room table. They’re not too fancy if you mix them them in a fun way.”
2. “A fitted blazer, but it shouldn’t look like you stole your boyfriend’s.”
3. “Vintage Jeans. American Rag Cie has the greatest denim department in the world, so I stop there every time I’m in L.A.”
4. “A backgammon set. We bring one on vacations, and my family beats me four or five times.
5. “A pleated maxi skirt is perfect for a garden party.”
6. “Gold-framed aviators give a rock-star edge.”
7. “A big adventure. For me, that’s scuba diving with barracudas and stingrays in Mustique; for my wife it’s skydiving.”
8. “A great tailor.”
9. “Tennis Lessons. I started playing as an adult, and it’s good exercise – plus you’re wearing tennis whites.”
10. “The higher the heel, the sexier the show.” Tommy Hilfiger leather-and-rubber shoes
Blake Lively is one of the most beautiful people in Hollywood right now.
If you don’t believe me look at her spread from Glamour Magazine.
I LOVE colored denim and chords right now. Recently I bought some in red, maroon, green, and royal blue. Still contemplating a purple, rust, and a yellow.
Here are some from anthro’s catalog. I just LOVE the colors. You can make so many fun outfits out of them.
She is gorgeous, hilarious, and the “cool” girl. Plus she looks good with pretty much any hair color she chooses. Love her.