This shoot was so fun! I got to help one of my photographers with a project for her class and I loved it! I’ve never had this kind of makeup done before so that was a new one for me.
I got to wear this gorgeous dress by Bree Lena again. It’s also Utah Fashion Week right now and I’m a little sad because I’ve been part of it the last 3 seasons, but she lives in New York right now! You need to visit her site because she has the most gorgeous designs. Dress – Bree Lena; Ring – David Yurman
I’m going to be honest…this is about as Valentinesy as it gets for me this year…no cute lip or heart prints. Not even red or pink. But are you kidding me with how gorgeous this dress by Adrianna Papell is? I am in love. With this dress. I love the sequined detail and the way the bottom is cut to flow behind you. It’s unbelievably beautiful.
Adrianna Papell’s motto is to create a feeling, not a look. Their mission: To make every woman and moment feel special. Each unique piece is created to provide this feeling and help women show off their personality and enhance their own beauty. And in the spirit of being honest, I think this dress makes me feel better than any date would!
Also, I’ve seen a lot of people use her designs for bridal events or bridesmaids dresses and it’s amazing! Just a hint, if you happen to be in search of a glamorous wedding look! These are perfect!
Hi Utah! Visit my instagram @kristinrosedavis to enter a giveaway for a set of lashes from Sirene Lashes! They are located in Orem, UT, so you will have to be local to win! It runs until Sunday, so go enter and good luck!
Here’s another cute idea for Valentine’s Day look idea! I love this mini tulle skirt from Bliss Tulle! I normally always picture the long maxi or midi styles when I think of tulle skirts, but this one gives it a fun, flirty look! I paired it with a lace crop top from Gentle Fawn, but you could always make it more casual with a sweater or t-shirt!
There are so many things I want to share with you from this post!
First off, Johnny Was has managed to take an every-day plaid shirt and turn it glam. Did you notice the scarf print back? So beautiful! It just ups the anti on this staple that everyone wants in their closet already.
Can we just talk about this purse for a second as well? Hello Fringe gorgeousness! Jennifer Haley has the most beautiful and amazing quality pieces in her collection. It’s based off of the many moods and characters we all have within us. My bag is the bohemian and I don’t think I could have found a better fit!
I think this ‘Happy’ necklace from the Uruguay based designer, Sarah Kosta, is just the cutest thing! It’s almost the end of January, but I’m trying to keep up on my goals and make this year a positive one, so this necklace reminds me that even if maybe today isn’t my favorite day I can make my overall attitude and year a happy one! Have a happy new year, all year!
I’m also wearing a gorgeous Kris Nations cuff as well. I love the simplicity, but the beauty of it.
I’m getting my wisdom teeth out today so I sincerely apologize to anyone I talk to in the next 24 hours. Haha. I am NOT looking forward to it. I can’t promise anything, but maybe you’ll get a little sneak peak on snapchat and I’m sure it will be entertaining…(@krdavis33).
However, I do looooove this dress from Maggy London. Little black dresses can be worn to anything, but I think maybe you should get this one for Valentine’s Day…oh la la!
I need to tell you about this gorgeous turquoise cuff from Larimar Shop! The Larimar Stone is found only in the Caribbean waters of the Dominican Republic, where it’s said to be a part of the legendary Atlantis. An ancient prophet once declared that what made Atlantis special was its blue gem that bears healing powers. Because of its striking resemblance, Larimar is then named as the Atlantis Stone. This jewelry is unbelievably gorgeous and adds a fabulous pop of color to any outfit.
Have you tried NuBotanik body scrub yet? If not, you need to now! It makes my skin so soft and smooth. Plus it smells great.
NuBotanik body scrubs contain all natural active ingredients, one of which is Coffeeberry® Brand, extracted from whole coffee fruit. This unique ingredient contains many skin beneficial compounds not found in regular coffee scrubs. NuBotanik body scrubs are excellent for:
– exfoliating dry and flaky skin
– providing antioxidants and polyphenols
– helping to boost collagen production
– targeting skin blemishes, stretch marks and blackheads
– rejuvenating, hydrating, nourishing the skin
So…since it’s sooo great, I’m doing a GIVEAWAY on my instagram today! @kristinrosedavis Enter there and good luck!
Another one of my New Year’s goals for 2016 is to be really good about my skincare routine! I am not going to lie, I am one of those people who gets too lazy to even wash my face before bed sometimes. Not anymore! I am committing to a routine and I’m going to treat my skin better!
Enza Essentials sent me a whole set to help me achieve this. They are fantastic! I have a morning and nightly routine. Find the package that works best for your skincare needs or you can buy the products individually for your needs.
Here is a list of the products in my set and that work the best for me:
– Saturation Cleanser: Rinse away your impurities with this cleanser designed for oily to dry skin! “Double Cleanse” with this! The first cleanse rids your face of surface pollutants and the second penetrates even deeper!
– Saturation Toner: A hydrating toner that lifts away dull and discolored skin, leaving you with a beautiful glow. You can use this throughout the day if you are feeling dry or oily! Also, they recommend a travel size container to take with you in your purse!
– Gycolic Serum: (THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!) Exfoliate your skin with this serum. I can always feel this one working! Make sure you wait 30 seconds before the next product so it has time to set in.
– Vitamin C Serum: (DEFINITELY A FAV!) Brighten and Hydrate your skin with this antioxidant-filled serum.
– Advanced Protection SPF 30: The most important part of your anti-aging regimen! It’s your first line of defense against UVA and UBA rays from the sun!
– Pore Extraction Masque: ANOTHER FAVORITE! Only use this one about 2X a week and only in area prone to breakouts! This is a firming masque that controls oil production, minimizes the appearance of pores, and prevents future breakouts!
– Fine Facial Polish: Slough off dead skin with this gentle masque. Only use 2X a week, alternating with the Pore Extraction Masque. Leave this one on for 15-20 minutes to get rid of impurities and brighten your skin!
– Spot Extractor: Use this as needed! Banish blemishes the moment they appear! This smoothes and heals inflammation while cleansing your skin to prevent breakouts!
You guys really need to try Enza out! Seriously so good! And there are WAY more products than the ones I use online. You can even get a custom set made just for you and your target problems! (This is definitely a better deal because it’s not as expensive as buying all the individual products and each it custom to you! You don’t get anything you don’t need!)