1. Wanting Hunter Boots. They protect against the elements and their cute 🙂
2. Looking for ring from etsy. I found it on pinterest, but I know it’s from etsy, so now I just have to find where.
3. Loving this outfit. I know it’s fall, but I could totally find things to wear with a skirt like this.
4. Needing to know how to do my hair in a half up braid like these two pictures.
5. Enjoying this quote.
6. Liking this nail polish. I love the suede look.
7. Loving this outfit. So cute.
8. Thinking these are the coolest eyelashes ever. I want to be a bird for Halloween and do this.
9. Loving this room. I love that it has a lot of different patterns. I LOVE the pillows and really like the bed frame.
10. Lusting this wallet and bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs…probably going to have to order it soon. Such a great fall color.
1. “Chandeliers – we have six different ones over the dining-room table. They’re not too fancy if you mix them them in a fun way.”
2. “A fitted blazer, but it shouldn’t look like you stole your boyfriend’s.”
3. “Vintage Jeans. American Rag Cie has the greatest denim department in the world, so I stop there every time I’m in L.A.”
4. “A backgammon set. We bring one on vacations, and my family beats me four or five times.
5. “A pleated maxi skirt is perfect for a garden party.”
6. “Gold-framed aviators give a rock-star edge.”
7. “A big adventure. For me, that’s scuba diving with barracudas and stingrays in Mustique; for my wife it’s skydiving.”
8. “A great tailor.”
9. “Tennis Lessons. I started playing as an adult, and it’s good exercise – plus you’re wearing tennis whites.”
10. “The higher the heel, the sexier the show.” Tommy Hilfiger leather-and-rubber shoes
1. Capes and Ponchos
Tarnish Faux Fur Knit Cape
Caslon Marled Poncho
2. Stacked Heels
Seychelles Clue Bootie
Trouve Remi Pump
Sam Edleman Lyla Pump
(just got these! love!)
3. The Bow Blouse
Robert Rodriguez Contrast Tie Silk Blouse
Marc by Marc Jacobs Kristi Crepe de Chine Silk Blouse
4. Faux Fur
Michael by Michael Kors Faux Fur Chubby
Nic + Zoe Retro Faux Fur Jacket
5. The Skinny
Citizens of Humanity Skinny Denim
6. Midi Lengths
Marc by Marc Jacobs Running Impala Silk Midi Skirt
7. Chocolate Accessories
Michael Kors Watches
8. Leather Sportswear
Haute Hippie Chain Embellished Leather Jacket
9. Bold Color Mixes
Steve Madden Gaayle Pump
Gibson Sheer Chiffon Blouse
Current Elliot Skinny Stretch Ankle Jeans
10. The Heritage Jacket
Gibson Tweed Riding Jacket
Willow & Clay Plaid Riding Jacket
Got myself this little umbrella at J.Crew the other day…perfect since it poured rain yesterday.
I kinda really like it!
I know, I’m a nerd.
Hive and Honey Oval Pendant Necklace
House of Harlow 1960 Antler Pendant Necklace
2. Midi Skirts and Dresses
Tucker Pleated Skirt
Marc by Marc Jacobs Marlo Skirt
3. Chunky Heeled Boots
Vince Camuto Braden
4. 70’s Platforms
House of Harlow 1960 Natalia
Rachel Zoe Ali
5. Capes and Ponchos
Sabine Toggle Sweater Cape
6. Bellbottom Flares
Citizens of Humanity Hutton Wide Leg Jeans
7. Spicy Tones
Sanctuary Jane Dress
Kasil Artisan Pleated Trouser
8. Hiker Booties
9. Tie-Neck Blouses
Ark & Co Tie-Neck Secretary Blouse
10. Faux Fur
BB Dakota Janika Faux Fur Vest
Milly Mongolian Faux Fur Carla Chubbie
11. Ladylike Bags
Kate Spade Gold Coast Maryanne
Ivanka Trump Tabitha Satchel
Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Flame
Just a few things I’ve been wishing for…too bad I don’t have a birthday coming up and Christmas is still basically four months away…
1. The Veronica Slouch Frye Boots
2. This ring from Tiffany’s…actually I don’t know if its a ring or a bracelet, but I like it and I think it would be cute as either.
3. Halogen Wedges.
I should probably get these soon if I do, seeing as it’s almost time for boots…ugh I hate the cold. The only thing I like about it is boots.
4. Nixon Watch
5. La Mer Mixed Metal Watch
1. I think I would die if these little packets did not exist. I could say that I drink them in an effort to be more healthy, but I really just love them. (the lemonades are the best!)
2. I thought that all creatures were created for a reason…I mean sometimes you think about snakes or something, and you’re like ok…they eat rodents. And spiders…they eat flies. Bees…they pollinate flowers….but MOSQUITOS….WHAT THE H ARE THEY AROUND FOR? If I ever get to have a talk with God one day…I think that’s the first question I might ask him. At the moment I currently have 82 bites on my legs and I want to die! UGH! I HATE THEM! They are the most annoying thing in the world.
2. I seriously have the biggest problem waking up in the morning. I don’t know why I even set at alarm. I think I am late to work every single day. Good thing we’re super busy and I can stay late or I’d probably be fired anywhere else. I seriously have issues. My new goal is to be on time. I was early twice last week…yes.
4. So I am supposed to be studying and ready for my “real” school classes, but I just keep reading fun books. It’s summer though. I really just want a break! I’ve been reading “Something Borrowed” by Emily Griffin…so scandalous…It’s kind of fun.
5. I wish I could live without tv. Do you know how much more productive I would be? Also do you know how much money I would save? My roommates are moving out so I am going to have to pay for the bill myself, so I considered not getting a tv service, but then I thought about being by myself AND not having tv…
6. Speaking of saving money…I have GOT to stop eating out again. I would probably be able to buy a lot more stuff (you know those articles in magazines…if you stopped buying this you could have all of this…yeah), and I would be more motivated to go to the gym. If I didn’t have tv I’d probably go to the gym more too…lol. Been trying to do that. Jake and I have a contest right now for getting in shape.
7. Also…speaking of my roommates moving out…I’m going to be staying at my same apartment for a while, but then I will be moving to my own probably in a few months…but that means I need to buy furniture and decorations….SOOOO I’m kind of excited! I will post things as it comes together.
8. I want way too many bags right now. I can’t even decide between any and I want them all. I probably just shouldn’t buy any.
I’m obsessed with this Tory Burch bag below.
9. I think I say obsessed way too much. I apologize because I’m sure it’s in basically ever post. It’s just my word I guess. Deal.
10. I’m a little jealous of Cat Deeley’s outfits from So You Think You Can Dance. Annoying as she may be, I would love to steal her dresses from the though. Ammmazing.
Also…longest legs ever.