Hive and Honey Oval Pendant Necklace
House of Harlow 1960 Antler Pendant Necklace
2. Midi Skirts and Dresses
Tucker Pleated Skirt
Marc by Marc Jacobs Marlo Skirt
3. Chunky Heeled Boots
Vince Camuto Braden
4. 70’s Platforms
House of Harlow 1960 Natalia
Rachel Zoe Ali
5. Capes and Ponchos
Sabine Toggle Sweater Cape
6. Bellbottom Flares
Citizens of Humanity Hutton Wide Leg Jeans
7. Spicy Tones
Sanctuary Jane Dress
Kasil Artisan Pleated Trouser
8. Hiker Booties
9. Tie-Neck Blouses
Ark & Co Tie-Neck Secretary Blouse
10. Faux Fur
BB Dakota Janika Faux Fur Vest
Milly Mongolian Faux Fur Carla Chubbie
11. Ladylike Bags
Kate Spade Gold Coast Maryanne
Ivanka Trump Tabitha Satchel
Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Flame
Just a few things I’ve been wishing for…too bad I don’t have a birthday coming up and Christmas is still basically four months away…
1. The Veronica Slouch Frye Boots
2. This ring from Tiffany’s…actually I don’t know if its a ring or a bracelet, but I like it and I think it would be cute as either.
3. Halogen Wedges.
I should probably get these soon if I do, seeing as it’s almost time for boots…ugh I hate the cold. The only thing I like about it is boots.
4. Nixon Watch
5. La Mer Mixed Metal Watch
1. I think I would die if these little packets did not exist. I could say that I drink them in an effort to be more healthy, but I really just love them. (the lemonades are the best!)
2. I thought that all creatures were created for a reason…I mean sometimes you think about snakes or something, and you’re like ok…they eat rodents. And spiders…they eat flies. Bees…they pollinate flowers….but MOSQUITOS….WHAT THE H ARE THEY AROUND FOR? If I ever get to have a talk with God one day…I think that’s the first question I might ask him. At the moment I currently have 82 bites on my legs and I want to die! UGH! I HATE THEM! They are the most annoying thing in the world.
2. I seriously have the biggest problem waking up in the morning. I don’t know why I even set at alarm. I think I am late to work every single day. Good thing we’re super busy and I can stay late or I’d probably be fired anywhere else. I seriously have issues. My new goal is to be on time. I was early twice last week…yes.
4. So I am supposed to be studying and ready for my “real” school classes, but I just keep reading fun books. It’s summer though. I really just want a break! I’ve been reading “Something Borrowed” by Emily Griffin…so scandalous…It’s kind of fun.
5. I wish I could live without tv. Do you know how much more productive I would be? Also do you know how much money I would save? My roommates are moving out so I am going to have to pay for the bill myself, so I considered not getting a tv service, but then I thought about being by myself AND not having tv…
6. Speaking of saving money…I have GOT to stop eating out again. I would probably be able to buy a lot more stuff (you know those articles in magazines…if you stopped buying this you could have all of this…yeah), and I would be more motivated to go to the gym. If I didn’t have tv I’d probably go to the gym more too…lol. Been trying to do that. Jake and I have a contest right now for getting in shape.
7. Also…speaking of my roommates moving out…I’m going to be staying at my same apartment for a while, but then I will be moving to my own probably in a few months…but that means I need to buy furniture and decorations….SOOOO I’m kind of excited! I will post things as it comes together.
8. I want way too many bags right now. I can’t even decide between any and I want them all. I probably just shouldn’t buy any.
I’m obsessed with this Tory Burch bag below.
9. I think I say obsessed way too much. I apologize because I’m sure it’s in basically ever post. It’s just my word I guess. Deal.
10. I’m a little jealous of Cat Deeley’s outfits from So You Think You Can Dance. Annoying as she may be, I would love to steal her dresses from the though. Ammmazing.
Also…longest legs ever.
Piperlime’s Six “Must Haves” for Fall
I can’t believe it’s already time for fall clothes. I’m still getting used to it being summer finally! Anyway just thought I’d post some of the cute stuff on piperlime.
The Timeless Blouse
Joie – Marlo Silk Top
Greylin – Fionna Button Down Blouse
Ark & Co – Ruffle V-Neck See Through Blouse
The Menswear-Inspired Heel
Boutique 9 – Night
Juciy Couture – Fredo
Joie – Hello Goodbye
The Polished Satchel
Marc by Marc Jacobs – Classic Q Baby Groovee
Ivanka Trump – Onyx Satchel
The Not-Too Skinny Jeans
Seven for all Mankind – Kimmie Bootcut Jeans
Genetic Denim – Riley Jeans
The Uptown Blazer
Elizabeth and James – Conrad Blazer
Elizabeth and James – Emory Blazer
The Tiered Necklace
Gorjana – 3 Disc Necklace
Kenneth Cole New York – Double Layer Pendant Necklace
Another Anniversary purchase…just got it in the mail. It’s cuter than I thought it would be. I’m so happy with my little purchase? How did I do?