This fun dress today is from Mikarose Clothing! I love the bright colors! The print is so cute. They focus on providing modest options for those that need it or would prefer it! I decided to show you a different way to style it, but underneath it has short sleeves! You can view the dress in the link below and don’t miss the giveaway below either!
Also, I have more jewelry from The Bohemian Market! I love these cute leaf earrings! Visit my instagram a little later today because I am giving away TWO pairs of earrings from their site to TWO winners!
I most definitely did NOT wake up like this…however I do love that song and I think that this sweatshirt is funny. Plus it’s lightweight so I think it’s great for spring and breezy summer nights. AND it’s only $14 at OASAP! (See the link below for more details)
I also finally got to try a pair of Yosi Samra flats! These are the best because they fold up and can fit into your purse. So you know those Dr. Scoll’s commercials that promote the shoes that you put on when you can’t wear your heels anymore? Well these are just like those except WAY cuter and made out of leather! But don’t forget to look at their other styles, because they have some awesome boots and shoes too!
I wish I was going to Coachella! This is definitely something that I would wear if I were going though! You know me, give me a fun boho dress any day. This amazing printed dress is the Danielle Dress from Loloelle Boutique! I paired it with their Megan hat because I thought the colors went so well together and added this amazing fringe bag from Tai Pan Trading! You have to check out what they have right now because they have sooo many great bags for summer!
Congratulations to Setta LaBach! You are the winner of the Instax Mini Camera!! Please reply to my email by Monday April 6th so that I can send you your prize!
I have way too many things to tell you about, so yeah…Friday’s “Things” are back.
1. This beautiful summer blouse is from Gentlefawn! Yeah, remember the the cute summer top I posted about a month ago from them…well now you have to go visit their site, because this is the second time I am telling you to and I am backing it up! I’m obsessed with them! I want everything!! Wait until you see their dresses!
2. My friend, Lisa, from high school has the cutest shop based out of San Francisco and I was so excited when she contacted me about wearing something from it! Aren’t these earrings to die for!? They are amazing! Be sure to visit the website (www.lisasaysgah.com) because I’m loving what they’ve got and what they’re all about:
“In a world of fast-fashion, our goal is to have a home for the artists of the industry. For us, it’s not about mass production. It’s about sharing something that comes from a thoughtful, creative process. We exclusively work with designers that are mindful about ethical production and use high quality materials. Our shop is for the successful, secure woman that aspires to simplicity and elegance over trendiness.”
3. You have to start following anne be designs. And get a bag asap. I think they have the cutest patterns ever, not to mention it’s probably some of the softest leather you will ever touch. Plus, take a minute to read about her mission and her about me! Sarah is a super rad chick! She teaches sewing classes in Salt Lake and is volunteering soon in India to teach women out there to sew as well!
4. Last, but not least, I have also had the pleasure of receiving some beautiful dainty jewelry, like the curved bar necklace I am wearing below, from The Bohemian Market. I love it for layering! Plus, a percentage of all sales goes to a different U.S. Military charity each month! Look for a giveaway coming up next week!
You may have seen my post the other day about Even Stevens’ and their delicious Ham sandwich…I’ve got more to share with you.
What’s more iconic of American sweetness than a pink-frosted sugar cookie? Ours are made by hand in the family-run bakery, Cravings, in St. George, Utah. Try one with our locally sourced coffees from Rimini and La Barba. Check us out at evenstevens.com!
Don’t forget to enter the swag bag and gift card giveaway on my instagram (@kristinrosedavis)!!! It ends tomorrow!!!
Congratulations to Danielle Pelton and MacKenzie Young!!! You are my winners for the Woven Pear Giveaway! Please reply to my email by Friday April 3rd so that I can send you out your prize!!!
I received this beautiful Long Marakesh Kimono Coat from www.fevrie.com and it’s perfect for festival wear! I love their site, because they blend a cool California look with a modern, chic European design. They have a lot of unique pieces, so make sure to visit their site and scroll below for a giveaway!
I have previously shared how much I love Rocksbox, but I’m going to tell you about it again in three easy steps:
1. Take the style quiz to set up your profile and add items to your wish list!
2. Get 3 hand-selected pieces in the mail to wear as much as you want!
3. Return the pieces anytime and as often as you want to get a new set send to you!! Or keep the pieces you love for a discounted member’s price!
It’s that easy and only $19 a month! Each set is valued at about $200 a month! I always love the jewelry they send me! Message me if you have any questions! To get your first month free, use the code: kristinxoxo2
I am giving away a $50 Giftcard to www.fevrie.com! Just enter the easy steps in the rafflecopter below and remember, the more steps you complete, the more entries you get! Giveaway will run from today (Wednesday April 1st) until next Wednesday April 8th! Good Luck!