I have been a really bad blogger lately, I’m sorry!
It’s the beginning of the new year, when everyone is making resoluions, and that means I should be better right? Well I was out of town in California, helping out Jake with his new business (which did awesome this year!), and starting a new job of my own too! So I was a little busy! I feel bad I wasn’t around. But, hopefully I’m back now.
2012 was an interesting year. I won’t bore you with details, but I think I made a lot of good changes and know I had a lot of good times with good friends. I had some hard times too, but I think those only helped to push me forward. I’m really looking forward to 2013 and hope it brings me a lot more good things! Crossing my fingers 🙂
I had a huge list of resolutions last year, and this year I have a lot of those in my head, as usual. I think it’s always good to keep them in mind to make yourself a better person, but I’ll just write down a few. Of course I probably won’t be consistent with them, but at least I will try. And of course they are pretty generic. O well, at least they are good to shoot for right?
1. Be more on time! I am the worst at this in the morning! I never want to wake up. (Along these lines, I will be trying to wake up earlier too)
2. Work out consistently. I would like to work out at least 4 times a week. (I would also like to start working out in the mornings, but see #1)
3. Eat Healthy!!! (I’m buying a blender so I can make smoothies!)
4. Stay positive. I have a tendancy to get down on myself and I need to not do that.
5. SAVE $!!!!!
6. I am going to decorate my house this year. I started last year, but I’m actually going to do it this year. It just looks unfinished all the time. Ugh!
7. Eat out less. (which will help me save money and eat healthier, I think…haha)
So those are my main resolutions. We will see how they go. They are pretty simple, but that should make them easier to keep right?
I hope you all have a great 2013!