love isnt a decision, it’s a feeling, one of which you cannot control, not a time nor who it is for.
Kristen Stewart is getting prettier and prettier and her style is sooo much better lately.
Look at her Glamour Magazine spread…amazing.
This comes out 4 days before my birthday…party! haha
I’m SOOO excited!
1. Tory Burch Ipad case. Love.
2. by Christina Kober on Etsy.
This is so cute. You can get them multiple ways and you write your own fortune. I’m for sure going to have to get one.
3. Don’t you ever just feel like this?
4. I recently purchased the Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bracelet…It’s one of my favorites lately? I like wearing it with my watches.
5. Breaking Dawn…I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of excited to see this. I’m a weirdo. I know the movies aren’t that great, but I loved the books, and I’ve seen all of them so far, so obviously I HAVE to see the last one…even if it’s only part 1.
Heather, I hope you’re ready for girls night 🙂
6. Sam Edleman Scarlett Pump. I want these so bad. So fun. They have them in this color, all black, and pewter so I have to figure out which one will match best with the dresses I’m getting for Vegas. This color is my favorite though.
7. I love this idea. Wallpaper inside of your bookcase…I want to try it.
8. Cat eyes. I need to learn how to do this. I try all the time, but it never looks like this.
9. Fur Jacket by Rachel Zoe. Do I need to say anymore? Ahhh I want. (at Piperlime)
10. We Owned the Night – Lady Antebellum. I can’t get into the car without listening to this song. I love it! Take a listen and see for yourself. P.S. they are coming to SLC in Feb, so get tickets and come with me! They are so good in concert. I saw them at country jam this year.