My favorite thing to tv-o every year 🙂
Love them so much.
Also…ummm Miranda Kerr had a baby less than a year ago and she looked so amazing…ohmigosh.
And I’m pretty sure Adriana is even more gorgeous than last year.
But I think Erin and Lily are still my favorites because they’re still sort of the girls next door…as much as you can be as a Victoria Secret model anyway 😉
Miranda Kerr, in the $2.5 million bra
I Put A Spell On You
Sometimes I think she is really boring, but I love this outfit on Katie Holmes. She looks so good. I want to copy it!
So a few weekends ago some of us decided to go country dancing and sing karaoke at that new place in Provo…as weird as that sounds it was actually really fun. Haha…yeah I know my outfit totally looks like I’m a country dancing fool, but it was last minute and I did not feel like changing. However Jake did ask me if I killed a cheetah…thanks. I got compliments from girls all day so whatever! haha.
Robyn and I
Us with McGivens
Jake and I
Me and Kendra before my amazing rendition of Martina McBride’s “When God Fearing Women Get the Blues”…yeah you wish you were there 🙂
1. DIY Christmas Ornament Wreaths…I want to make one of these. You can make any color you want, as full as you want, etc…I think they’re so fun!
I wonder how many ornaments I would break in the process…
I love the ribbon, textures, and color of this one.
2. I’m pretty sure that I NEED this cuff by Stella & Dot. I think it speaks for itself. So cute. I just found this website out of Marie Claire. Found
3. I really like this quote. I feel like deep down that’s all anybody wants.
“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.“
– Shana Abe
4. I love these Seven for All Mankind Pumps. I think the colors are great. I want them, but they don’t exactly seem like winter shoes…hmmm, probably won’t stop me.
5. I need to decide which color I want this Banana Republic Clutch in. It’s the perfect size and super sparkly in person. They have it in this gold color, black, silver, and red. Great for the holidays.
6. I’m obsessed with Katy Perry right now. How could you not be? She just won an award for being the first person to have 5 number 1 hits off of one album. Which one of is this song….The One That Got Away. I, however, LOVE this acoustic version, similar to the one she performed at the AMAs. (I love both versions, but this one is awwwwesome). I need to find it somewhere to download.
The Victoria Secret Fashion Show is tomorrow night…and I LOVE it! I know, I’m so weird, but they are the cutest, most inspiring (for getting in shape) girls ever. I can’t ever get enough of it. I can’t wait! I look forward to it every year. Not to mention that they already have such good performers every year too.
These are some of my very favorite wings from years past, on my very favorite girls!
This is probably my very favorite ever
1. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo – Dec 21
2. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows – Dec 16
3. Young Adult – Dec 16
4. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol – Dec 21
5. The Hunger Games – March 23 (Yeah I already posted about this one, but I’m that excited)
6. Snow White and the Huntsman – June 1
7. J.Edgar – Out Now
8. Contraband – Jan 13
9. Wanderlust – Feb 22
10. One for the Money – Jane 27
These are Bella’s Wedding shoes from Twilight – Breaking Dawn: Part 1. Not going to lie…I kinda love these. And yes, they really are for sale by Manolo Blahnik, at Nieman Marcus. I got an email about them. For a mere $1295.00 they can be yours 🙂 I might consider it.