1. Blair / Leighton.
I just love her. And all of her outfits so much.
2. I usually don’t like tattoos, but for some reason I’ve really been liking small ones lately. I think this is a cute idea.
3. I love these two recent purchases I made.
Michael Kors Logo Plaque Ring
Via Spiga Andrea Faux Fur Jacket
4. No, not the dresses…the hair…if I had not been trying to grow mine out for so long I would be totally tempted to cut mine short again because I’ve been seeing so many cute short cuts. I love how hers is styled.
5. I would like to get this little poster for my room.
6. These lights are so cute for decorating an outdoor party.
7. I might just need ALL of these colors from their fall collection.
8. I want this dress so bad.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Dahlia Lace Cutout Dress
Piperlime has so many fun “party” outfits. With all of the holidays coming up I might just need one of these fun jackets.
Parker Bugle Bead All Over Jacket
Milly Liza Jacket
BB Dakota Royale Matte Sequin Mesh Jacket
Tinley Road Sequin Cropped Jacket
Tulle Sequin Jacket
Parker Cluster Beading Jacket
(this is my favorite thing right now)
I’ve been seeing these dresses everywhere on tv, magazines, etc. and I love them. I would totally get one for our Christmas work party, if I wanted to pay that much, haha.
I think they’re so fun. Love this editorial.