I love Emma Watson’s new hairstyle. I know she did it a while ago, but i just read that apparently she did it for a screen test to play Lisbeth Salander in the new remake of “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. That would make me happy, because I just finished reading this. I liked it…murder, mystery, etc….I’m now reading the second one (The Girl Who Played with Fire.) Anyway, I haven’t seen the first make of the movie yet, but I was planning on renting it soon. I’ll let you know how it is! But I love her hair, and I thought I would post some pictures. The last 3 are from her shoot for Allure right after she cut it. I think she’s adorable.
Chef Ludo Lefebvre’s French-Style Cheese Puffs
Makes three dozen
1 c. plus 1 tbsp. water
7 tbsp. butter
1¼ c. flour
4 large eggs
1¾ c. grated Gruyere
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Pour water into a large saucepan; add butter and salt. Turn up the heat. Once the butter has melted, turn down the heat and add the flour all at once, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat when the flour is amalgamated and the paste is smooth (about 5 minutes).
4. Continue to stir 3-5 minutes or until the paste is just warm (this process dries the dough). Do not overheat.
5. Put the dough ball in your KitchenAid mixer (if you’re lucky) or just roll up your sleeves to mix by hand. Add eggs one at the time, mixing on low until well incorporated before adding the next. After the last egg has been mixed in, add the cheese, and mix for about 30 seconds (the cheese will melt slightly).
6. Transfer the dough to a pastry bag and squeeze out small, round mounds onto the baking tray. (No pastry bag? A spoon will do.)
7. Bake 20-25 minutes (depending on their size) until they rise and are golden brown.
8. To impress your friends, serve them warm right out of the oven.
Just looking at these items makes me want to sigh…which I’m doing now. And makes me want to redecorate. Hopefully I have some funds accumulate into my bank account soon.
“Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.”
– Ben Franklin
This is my 5 day countdown to Gossip Girl starting again. Yeah I’m obsessed, but I’m also really bored lately too (as if you couldn’t tell).
Today you get some of the girls of GG.
Just a fun little quick post. Apparently Blake Lively and Florence Welch hung out on New Years Eve in Vegas. I loved these pictures. Some of my favorite people again. I think they’re both gorgeous and talented. 🙂
Now I don’t want to offend anyone here, but would you wear these pants? I just don’t think I could wear that pattern on my bottom half. They remind me of bad hammer pants.
And guess how much they are…go ahead…guess….$490!
No way. Just my opinion.